There are several routes you can take when deciding to build your new home. Here are a few questions to ask yourself..
1. Do I want to carry to construction loan or would I rather a builder do so?
2. Do I have a builder I have interviewed and feel comfortable working with?
3. Do I know what area I would like to live in?
4. Do I want to be in a neighborhood or a private lot with little to no restrictions?
5. How much land do I want?
6. Do I know what style of home I would like to build?
7. What is the minimum sq. fottage I need for me and my family?
These are just a few of the questions you will consider when deciding to build new construction. Hands down, the best place to start is to call me. I can walk you through the process and get you started based on your scenario. Whatever you decide, here are some routes you may take.
1. Hold the construction loan. Find a builder. Work wth the builder to find the right lot and home plan. Get started.
2. Find a builder. Have the builder hold the construction loan. Work with the builder to find the right lot and home plan. Place a deposit. Get started.